Saturday, January 10, 2015

It's Awfully Cold Out There!

We're having a blast of very cold weather - I don't really like the heat but I don't want it this cold either.  

Before Christmas we had a wonderful holiday but it put us way behind with our preparations.  We did most of our shopping on our trip so that was a big help.  There were so many beautiful things to buy and I really don't need anything, so combined Christmas shopping with the tourist thing.

I did a bit of sewing before going away.  Here is a picture of a little boot I made.  The pattern is called Bootyful by Country Angel Designs.  They were very easy to make up and were a hit.  They come in two sizes.  The large boot will hold a can of nuts and the small one will hold a small preserving jar.  



Hope everyone has had a wonderful Christmas season and wishing everyone a 
happy and healthy 2015


Have a great day and may your bobbins always be full.

No comments:

Post a Comment